Dogzymes Probiotic Daily Balance is our new, and improved Dogzymes Digestive Enhancer Dissolvable Powder. Probiotic Daily Balance has more enzymes with a total of 12 enzymes. This probiotic supplies nutritional support and live microorganisms for intestinal well-being as well as enzymes for proper digestion. Organic Whey base.
- Helps maintain and nourish proper gut flora
- Helps support bowel health
- Assist in digestion and absorption of essential nutrients
- Supports beneficial function in the intestinal tract
- A 1 pound jar contains about 120 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog approximately 240 days
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 Teaspoon (1 gm) - All values are minimum unless otherwise stated.
Crude Protein 13.76%
Crude Fat 0.62%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.10%
Moisture (max) 3.64%
Ash (max) 5.40%
Fructooligosaccharide* 137 mg
Total Microorganisms* 5 Billion CFU/gram
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Enterococcus faecium, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Protease*(Aspergillus oryzae) 183 HUT U.1
Alpha-Amylase*(Aspergillus oryzae) 44 SKB U.2
Hemicellulase*(Aspergillus niger) 147 HCU U.3
Pectinase*(Aspergillus niger) 156 AJDU U.4
Lipase*(Candida rugosa) 7 FIP U.5
Xylanase*(Trichoderma reesei) 57 XU U.6
Beta-Glucanase*(Trichoderma reesei) 1.1 BGU.7
Cellulase*(Aspergillus niger var.) 5.5 CCHU.8
Bromelain*(Ananas comosus) 33 GDU.9
Papain*(Carica papaya) 1.2 TU/mg.10
Alpha-Galactosidase*(Aspergillus niger var) 10 GalU.11
Lactase*(Aspergillus niger var.) 8.25 LacU.12
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile*
Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 1,296.81 Kcal/lb or 2.86 Kcal/gm (1/4 tsp)
Ingredients: Dried Whey, FOS/Fructooligosaccharide (source of prebiotics), Active Dry Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus reuteri Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium adolescentis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried fermentation extracts of: Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Trichoderma reesei, Ananas conosus, and Carica papaya
1. Contains a source of Protease which hydrolyzes proteins. One HUT unit proteolytic activity is defined as the amount of enzymes that will produce, in 1 minute under specified conditions, pH 4.7 and 40°C. 2. Contains a source of alpha-Amylase which hydrolyzes starch. One Maltose Unit(MU/g or MU/mg) is the amount of enzyme which will liberate 1 milligram of reducing sugar as maltose in 30 minutes under the condition of the assay. SKB U/g=MU/g X 0.128. 3. Contains a source of Hemicellulase which breaks down hemicellulose. One hemicellulose unit(HCU) is defined as the activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 over a period of 5 minutes in locust bean gum substance under the conditions specified 40°C and a pH 4.5. 4. Contains a source of Pectinase which breaks down pectin. Apple Juice Depectinizing Units(AJDU) are determined by correlating the depectinization time of the unknown sample to the depectinization time of enzyme standard of known activity at a pH 3.5 and 45°C. 5. Contains a source of Lipase which hydrolyzes triglycerides. One unit of enzyme activity is defined as that quantity of a standard Lipase preparation(Fungi Lipase International F.I.P.) that liberates the equivalent of 1 μmole of fatty acid from olive oil per minute under assay conditions 37°C pH 7.0. 6. Contains a source of Xylanase which hydrolyzes xylans, a component of hemicellulose. One xylanase unit(XU) is the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 μmole of xylose per minute under the conditions pH 5.3 and 50°C. 7. Contains a source of beta-Glucanase which hydrolyzes beta-glucans, a type of non-starch polysaccharide. One β-glucanase unit(BG) is defined as the amount of enzyme which, under standard conditions, liberates glucose or other reducing carbohydrates with a reduction power corresponding to 1 μmole glucose per minute. 8. Contains a source of Cellulase which breaks down cellulose. The assay is based on the enzymatic hydrolysis of the interior β-1, 4-glucosidic bonds of a defined carboxymethyl cellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and at 40°C. 9. Contains a source of Bromelain which hydrolyzes proteins. From a substrate of gelatin, bromelain liberates amino-compounds that are titrated with NaOH in presence of formaldehyde. 10. Contains a source of Papain which hydrolyzes proteins. Using casein as a substrate, one of the amino acids found upon hydrolysis is L-Tyrosine, which absorbs strongly at 280nm. The concentration of Tyrosine as a function of optical density follows Beer’s Law. 11. Contains a source of alpha-Galactosidase which hydrolyzes oligosaccharides. This procedure is used to determine α-galactosidase activity in enzyme preparations derived from Aspergillus niger, var. The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of a p-nitrophenyl- α-D-galactopyranoside followed by spectrophotometric measurement of the liberated 4-nitrophenol. 12. Contains a source of Lactase which hydrolyzes lactose to glucose and galactose.The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of an o-nitrophenyl-β-D-galactopyranoside(ONPG) substrate at 37°C and at pH 4.5.
Feeding Directions: Mix into food or feed directly. It may also be dissolved in any liquid to give directly by mouth to dogs and puppies. For best results, feed in every meal. Serving may be doubled as recommended by your veterinarian.
1-10 lbs body weight: 1/8 tsp daily
11-25 lbs body weight: 1/4 tsp daily
26-50 lbs body weight: 1/2 tsp daily
Over 50 lbs: 1/2 tsp per each 50 lbs daily
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Do NOT Refrigerate - Retain Lid Liner for Freshness - Store in Cool Dry Place
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must have!
I began feeding this years ago when one of my dogs had a bout of Pancreatitis. Now all 6 of my dogs get this with every meal, and it gives me peace of mind.
Dogzymes Digestive Enhancer
I have one of my Aussies on this daily after a nasty bout with GI issues a year ago. I feel this helps keep his digestive tract in good condition.
Digestive Enhancer, Dogzymes
I give this to my Aussies daily. It has helped promote their health and especially useful for regularity during stressful situations, such as shows.
I can not say enough good things about this product. I have been using the Digestive Enhancer (blue label) for approximately 15 years. If one of the dogs is under stress or has a digestive disorder, all I have to do is make sure they are getting the Digestive Enhancer. Nothing works better than this for digestive problems. My dogs get this very day.
When you have a Doberman with IBD, everything they ingest is critical to their care. needless to say, we have tried similar products, but this helps our Dobe without hurting our efforts. We have used Dogzymes for years, and it is a solid product. We really like the dependability of the product and how quickly it gets to us. This product is great!
Super fast and accurate service. Friendly people. The Best
Our dogs thrive on this product.
I've been giving my dog the DOGZYMES Digestive Enhancer since he was a puppy and he's always had great stool. (Yes, I( really am bragging about the consistency of my dog's feces).
A must have!
My dogs all get this with every meal and it totally eliminates digestive problems!