Pro Bloom is immune and digestive support for pro ball-fetchers and yarn-swatters. It’s our own all-natural goat’s milk formula with a whopping 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, so it’s good for your pet and their gut. Pro Bloom can be poured onto kibble, used to hydrate The Honest Kitchen food, or served on its own as a deliciously nutritious drink that doesn't come with any nasty pesticides or growth hormones. Perfect as a bedtime beverage!
now with new and improved, more environmentally-friendly packaging!
Dehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried candida rugosa fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product; dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus brevis fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried streptococcus thermophiles fermentation product.
333 kcal per 100 g
46.6 kcal per scoop
pro bloom active enzyme analysis
- Alpha Amylase** Min 6,250 SKB (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Lipase** Min 1,031 LU (Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa)
- Cellulase** Min 203 CU (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum)
- Protease** Min 5,312 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Bromelain** Min 6.75 MCU (Pineapple)
Min 5 billion CFU*/0.5oz: L. casei,**
L. acidophilus,** L. bulgaricus,**
B. longum,** E. thermopilus**
- Activity - Alpha Amylase 104 gram dextrinized starch/min/serving
- Activity - Lipase 1031 micro moles of fatty acid hydrolyzed/min/serving
- Activity - Cellulase 2.03 mg Glucose liberated/min/serving
- Activity - Protease 5843 liberated Tyrosine units/min/serving
- Activity - Bromelain 6.75 liberated tyrosine units min/serving
* Colony Forming Units. ** Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.