Natural worm treatment for dogs, cats and other pets. HomeoPet WRM Clear medicine can aid in and may help support the removal of tapeworm, whipworm, roundworm and hookworm in pets. May also aid recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. May help with worms at the pet’s anus, shedding worms, scoots on ground and rice-like granules in stool and on backside. WRM Clear does not kill the worms but can help the cat’s own immune system remove them from the body.
- Safe Ingredients. Our safe, gentle WRM Clear medication is made from natural ingredients that may help with worms at the animal’s anus, shedding worms, scoots on ground and rice-like granules in stool and on backside.
- Easy To Dose Liquid. Simply dose Feline WRM Clear medicine directly into the mouth, in water, or at meal time as per pack instructions.
- Veterinary Formulated. Daniel H. Farrington and his veterinarian brother Thomas Farrington created HomeoPet to bring high-quality, safe, natural and affordable treatments and supplements to pets and pet guardians worldwide.
- Simple, Safe & Pure with no known side effects and can be safely used long term.
- Competition legal – HomeoPet products are registered medicines, not performance enhancing products. Nothing in any of HomeoPet’s medicines test positive in show animals, therefore they are considered extremely safe for competition use.
- Great Value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight).
- HomeoPet WRM Clear is a natural homeopathic medicine that can be safely used on dogs and cats of all ages and can even be used on birds, rabbits, guinea pigs and other animals.
- Natural pet medicine, no food withdrawal required.
May help promote relief from the following symptoms:
- Worms at anus
- Shedding worms
- Scoots on ground
- Rice-like granules in stool and on backside
Worm Clear naturally removes worms with the help of granatum (pomegranate), which causes the expulsion of tapeworms. Kamala is also good for expelling tapeworms. Among the many other active ingredients that fight worm infestation is thymol used against hookworms. Active Ingredient(s): For Dogs: Arsenicum Album, Nux Vom 8x, Calc Carb, Nat Mur, Nat phos, Silica 12x, Sulph 6x, Chenopodium Anth, Filix Mas, Gran, Kamala, 3x, 3c, Cina, Naph, Spigelia Anth, Teucrium Marum, Thymol, 4x, Cucurbita pepo 2x, 4x, Ferrum Phos, Triticum 3x in 20% USP alc. in purified water. Worm Clear is a homeopathic remedy formulated for the removal of Hook, Round and Tapeworms. Also used for prevention by reducing susceptibility to infestations of Hook, Round and Tapeworms. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products Availability: Worm Clear is a non-prescription (OTC) product. Use this product three times a day in the morning, in the evening, and at bedtime. Place directly into the mouth or in water that the pet will finish. For treatment to remove worms give this product for 14 days for both dogs and cats. For dogs 1 to 20 lbs give 5 drops, for dogs 21 to 60 lbs give 10 drops, for dogs 61 to 100 lbs give 15 drops, and for dogs over 100 lbs give 20 drops. For dogs under 1 lb give 1 or 2 drops in water 3 times a day. For cats under 1 lb, give 2 drops 3 times daily, for kittens, give 5 drops 3 times daily. for adult cats, give 10 drops 3 times daily. For prevention of worms, give this product 3 times daily for 7 days every 60 days for cats and every 90 days for dogs. Special precautions: Contact a veterinarian if the problem persists. In the event of overdose: Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.