This is a wonderful, healthy product that I have been supplementing my two dogs, one Golden Retriever and also an Australian Shepherd, for years. This company and the kelp were recommended to me by a fellow dog handler/lover who also uses this product. I would highly recommend both the company and the product to any other dog lover and person who cares for their dogs!!
Certified Organic Norwegian Kelp.
Kelp delivers a treasure trove of antioxidants and powerful phytonutrients as research shows, which protect cells and reduces damage and disease!
Ingredients: 100% Kelp
Suggested feeding rate: 1 teaspoon per 25 pounds of body weight.
- Enhances immune function, helps with healthy skin and coat, aids in healing, promotes heart health, aids in digestion and can increase appetite
- Rich source of biotin promoting pigment and coat growth
- High mineral, low vitamin supplement that is especially popular for improving pigment and color
- It is also a rich source of iodine which aids in gland function, especially the thyroid gland
- Sourced from the cleanest oceans on earth off the coast of Iceland
- Powerful micromineral addition to diet that offsets mineral deficiencies in today's farm soil
- Kelp helps to provide those trace minerals that are no longer available in our environment
A friend of mine who breeds Corgies recently recommended this product for fleas. He lives out in the woods and he said that his dogs never had a problem with fleas. Not sure if that is what it's meant for. I have tired natural/herbal remedies for my poodlemix but these past few months it wasn't working. Since getting the product my dog has been eating up his food like crazy. Before he would just nibble here and there. My dog really likes this stuff, so I am happy that he is eating well, better than before. Not sure if it's working for the fleas yet.