Veterinarian Formulated Advanced Hip & Joint Support with Probiotics includes anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and provides support for healthy cartilage, joint health, and mobility.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin working together to support cartilage & joint health slowing the deterioration of joint tissue while reducing inflammation due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural ingredient shown to help relieve joint pain and inflammation due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Organic Turmeric is a natural and powerful antioxidant. Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties help prevent and relieve joint inflammation and pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance that lubricates and helps cushion joints improving mobility and relieving discomfort due to wear and tear of hips & joints.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
Daily Maintenance *:
Up to 30 lb ……½ Chew Daily
31-60 lb ………. 1 Chew Daily
61-90 lb ……… 2 Chews Daily
91ls > ……………3 Chews Daily
For the initial first 4-6 weeks, double the daily dosage as per weight guideline above.
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 1 SOFT CHEW:
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish origin)||500 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine origin).||100mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)||18mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil).||12 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg|
Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Reuteri............... 223 x 106 cfu