Nobody wants their cat to suffer from worms, so the Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer provides effective at-home treatment. Designed to end the unpleasant problem once and for all, it safely removes the common tapeworms of dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis. It comes in an easy-to-administer tablet, which can be crumbled up and sprinkled into their food. It comes from the trusted Bayer brand, and is recommended for cats over six weeks of age.
- De-wormer tablet for cats helps to safely remove common tapeworms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
- Tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or crumbled in food.
- Each tablet contains 23mg of the active ingredient praziquantel. No prescription required.
- From the trusted Bayer brand and safe for cats over six weeks of age.
Isolated incident of either salvation or diarrhea have been reported following treatment but were considered non-significant. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veterinarian.
Cats and kittens over the age of 6 weeks should be given Bayer Expert Care™ Tapeworm Dewormer Tablets for Cats in the following dosages according to weight:
- 4 lbs and under give ½ tablet.
- 5-11 lbs give 1 tablet.
- Over 11 lbs give 1½ tablets.